Thursday, April 19, 2018

A&W after so many years....

It had been years since I last had a proper A&W meal. When I was a student I would occasionally hang out at the famous PJ A&W...and ordered their fried chicken and curly fries.
Recently they have opened an outlet in the neighborhood and I was so eager to drop by again!
 It is a typical and simple fast food restaurant with no fancy interior, their menu stays the same (like how it was during my campus days), except for the price increase.
 I ordered an ala-carte Beef Coney (RM8.95)
 and a curly fries (RM5.55)
there goes my meal (without the root beer)...both were just so-so
till now I have yet to try out the waffle...
will do it someday...

6 comments:

mun said...

So-so only? Means they are not as good as you remembered them? Should have also eaten the Root Beer Float to bring you to sugar heaven.

PH said...

Me too haven't been to A&W for so long. In fact I thought they close shop already. LOL!

Nux V said...

Mun: yea so-so only, I tink McD fares better on the curly fries.

Phong Hong: I also thought they have close shop. They dun seem to do much publicity as the other fast food chains.

Twilight Man said...

They also opened one outlet in my neighbourhood. Its service is slow and bad until residents abused them in Facebook. I still love to eat only Coney Dog.

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: they need to do a lot in improving the services, menu and marketing strategy...

Small Kucing said...

I like their pickled cucumber. Now hardly can find any A & W outlet

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...