Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Tori Bento Set

Bought this bento from AEON for RM9 (after 30% off).
I also bought a Japanese cheesecake for RM13.90 for my dessert + breakfast + evening teatime.
 It was nearing closing time, thus I got a 30% off on the bento. Despite the last box, it was still as good & fresh. I like all the dishes in this box.
Clockwise from top: Teriyaki chicken, blanched French bean & carrot, potato salad, seasoned kombu, braised daikon with mushroom and carrots.
 I will buy this again...*if I ever see these dishes combination again

6 comments:

PH said...

I like your bento dinner. Even better, you have one whole cheesecake by your side hee..hee...

mun said...

I like your cheese cake best! Bento I like too but will get the salmon Bento instead if there are any left at that time.

Libby said...

Just now I saw someone buying Cheesecake from NTUC Supermarket, now I saw your post on Cheesecake, I must get cheesecake soon.

I love bento too!

Nux V said...

Phong Hong: that whole cheesecake is for 'decoration' purpose only....I dun eat the whole cake...hehehe

Mun: not much choice when it is discounted..

Libby: time to get a cheesecake!

Twilight Man said...

I am such a cheapo uncle and always hang around AEON and the supermarkets in Japan near closing time! They would slash up to 50-60% off sometimes. Your bento set is delicious.

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: wow, 50-60% is a good deal, I dun mind to hang around there too...hahah!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...