Thursday, August 17, 2017

Dave's Deli Lunch with colleague

Yay, we've finally got our salary increment...
me & my faithful partner in crime decided to splurge a lil' for our lunch....
Alrite, we did not splurge, just went out for our fav Dave's Deli place....
And here's my order...the usual Hainanese Chicken Chop, but now it has changed its name to 'Signature Chicken Chop'....
and the price has increased too...It used to be RM13.70 after 30% discount, but now it is RM14.55.
85cents increase!
But anyway, I still think it is value for money coz now they served the broccoli & carrots sides to replace the previous salads. I prefer this combination rather than the previous one as the greens doesn't taste too raw.
my partner in crime even requested them to replace the coleslaw with the same portion of 'broccoli & carrots',  hence double portion of 'broccoli & carrots'.
yea, we really like our broccoli & carrots!

6 comments:

mun said...

Good to see a hearty meal! I like to eat broccoli and carrots too. It is always nice to know of salary increments.

PH said...

The chicken chop looks good. I used to go to the on eat the old Atria ages ago. I tried the lasagne and it was alright.

Nux V said...

Mun: yes, I like hearty meal! feel contented after having this!

Phong Hong: I have yet to try lasagne, but a colleague has tried that before. It looks good too.

Libby said...

I like broccoli and carrots as my side too

Twilight Man said...

I still enjoy their food esp the chicken chop and soups!

Nux V said...

Libby: yea, broccoli & carrots is GOOD!

Twilight Man: I hav not try their soup...

Sun Thai Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

This halal Thai restaurant opens till midnite. It is located along the stretch of bars/bistros in the neighborhood commercial area. Occupyin...