Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fusion Heaven @ Sri Petaling

This place has been around for a decade (or more?) but i have yet to try it until recently.
 someone mentioned the food there isn't bad and even been reviewed by theStar newspaper (few years ago)...hence i decided to give it a try.
 strange enuff, the place was quite empty during the lunch time on a beautiful weekend...Other than me, there is just no one around.
I guess the crowd prefers eating at malls or some hype restaurant these days.
Nevertheless, the interior is still well-maintained
  this place provides free wifi connection...the password is written on the "mini pail" that is used to hold the cutleries...
I ordered a teriyaki chicken chop rice...*it has a weird name on the menu, i can't recall, but it is teriyaki chicken
i finished off everything on the plate coz it was delicious...
if u enjoy fusion of Japanese and western food, this would be an option to try out!
Bon Appetit!

11 comments:

[SK] said...

huh?? more than a decade already?? errr, call me jakun lah, don't say i have not been there, i didn't even heard about this place leh, hahahaha!! anyway, i love the presentation of this dish, fuyoh, so beautiful and surely tempting!!

RealGunners said...

Sri Petaling... I think Mun will try it soon ;)

suituapui said...

Not into fusion. Always felt it was a lame excuse to be a jack of all trade, master of none...but I went to a Thai-western place to day and I enjoyed the food. Will blog about it soon.

Princess Ribbon said...

At first glance, I thought it's lamb shank.. Then I see some rice at the bottom.. Looks like chicken chop with rice, and I'm right, haha..

Nux V said...

SK: looks colorful on the plate rite?

RealGunners: mayb she has tried it since this place has been around for quite some time now.

Suituapui: if the fusion yields good taste, i definitely will try but not until rojak-till-dunno-what taste.

Princess Ribbon: that plate of "lamb-shank wannabe" really tricked ur eyes ;-)

mun said...

Nux V, you are right, I have eaten there before but like you I only went there recently (during last year) although it has been there for quite some time.

Let me dig up my photos and do a post about it using old photos. Did you eat there alone?

Nux V said...

Mun: yea, i was alone then. Normally i only take pictures (and post up in blog) when dining alone. Feel paiseh to take pics of food when eating with group of frens or colleague. Looking forward to ur blog post about this place ;-)

mun said...

How come you were having lunch alone during the weekend? You had to work that weekend?

Nux V said...

yea was on half day working :-(

Huai Bin said...

I think I'll like it! I like teriyaki sauce and I like chicken chop so I think both would go well together! :)

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this place.

Nux V said...

Huai Bin: yea, go check out this place, worth trying!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...